Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skylanders Swap Force Stink Bomb and Quiet Elf

 
Archer is gearing up for the next iteration of Skylanders arriving this fall.  I will admit that I am a bit apprehensive about a new cast of characters that will need to be described in copious detail to any adult willing to listen.  And then there is the issue of saving up the allowance to buy the game and the characters... a dark topic indeed.

In other news, today is the first day of summer camp for my kids, and the first day of my return to two napkins a day.  I realized last night that I am definitely out of practice at cranking out two napkins in an evening. 

Standards are going to have to be lowered, and things are going to be, well, more loosely rendered for the duration of summer camp,  And dear god, no more napkins with 8 characters.  

Both kids griped this morning that there were only two characters on each napkin.  Archer said, "couldn't you at least have put (name of Skylander character that I cannot remember) in the background?"  Ha.  No, I could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment