Friday, August 30, 2013

Napkin Not For A Lunchbox #20


One more from the 24 hours of dysfunctional parenting series based on a day from February of this year:

This one is for about 10 am, when, having successfully dropped both kids off at school, I waste precious work time running dopey errands on the way home. Stopping at some dismal chain store (we have them now in Williamsburg) to buy something necessary like shampoo, I end up spending far too much time contemplating idiotic purchases like kids' toothbrushes that play music.

P.S. The overpriced, polluting, and completely ridiculous toothbrushes were a huge hit (particularly the one that played the Queen song) and did seem to lessen the amount of nagging necessary to make toothbrushing happen. 

But I'm still ashamed of myself for buying them....those and the remote control tarantula that I bought at the same Duane Reade.

You can see the whole series so far at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment