Thursday, February 18, 2016

Presidential Bros Smash


 Belatedly for Presidents Day:
(It's still "Presidents Week," right?)

I asked the kids to name as many Presidents as they could to generate the cast of characters above.  (They also mentioned John Quincy Adams, but I did not manage to work him in.)

The composition is of course based on the Super Smash Bros Wii U case image.  I say "of course" for those who spend a lot of time looking at Nintendo game cases strewn on the floor in front of the TV.

My kids wanted me to draw the Presidents all playing in a Super Smash game. I told them it was unlikely that I was capable of pulling that off. I can barely watch a Super Smash Game without wanting to have a seizure, let alone play, or draw it.

Some of the choices here were obvious: Lincoln is in Link's spot, Taft is in for Kirby, Teddy Roosevelt for Donkey Kong, JFK for Princess Peach...

Or perhaps not. Maybe it makes no sense at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment